Working Shares are now available at Dahlin Farm!
We are offering a way for you to work for us in exchange for your produce share. There are a couple of different ways you can do this:
- Delivery Driver: This person would deliver CSA boxes for us in exchange for their produce share.
- Farm Worker: This person would work on the farm in exchange for their produce share.
- Market Specialist: This person would exchange their expertise in marketing in exchange for their produce share.
- Farmers’ Market Personnel: This person would manage and maintain our Farmers’ Market booth in exchange for their produce share.
- Details of each type of working share will be listed below.
Delivery Driver: Get 4 people to sign up for a share in your area and you can be the delivery driver for your own neighborhood! If there are at least 4 paying customers in any area (without a delivery driver already assigned) we will allow a person to come to the farm, pick up the CSA boxes to be delivered, along with their own share. A convenient delivery drop-site and time will be chosen that is manageable for all involved. We can have several people doing this in different locations until all our shares are spoken for.
On Farm Help: Would you enjoy working in the soil? There will be work available throughout the season. Transplanting, weeding, watering, and greenhouse work are all possible. If you don’t think you would enjoy working in the gardens, there will also be work on harvest days with harvesting, washing, sorting, packaging and boxing up for the CSA and Farmers’ Markets. Full Share will require 4 hours week, 1/2 share will require 2-3/4 hours a week.
Marketing Specialist: This position is currently filled for the 2017 season.
Farmers’ Market Personnel: This position is currently filled for the 2017 season.
DON’T FORGET TO SIGN UP BEFORE FEBRUARY 28TH TO RECEIVE 5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!
Just do it right now! Here’s the link to make it easy